Cooperative Campus is now finished!
The Cooperative campus, first version has now ended. During the autumn of 2020 and spring 2021, 49 young adults has taken part of cooperative studies. We thank all participants, guest lectures, project partners and collaborators for taking part and making the pilot program into reality, and hopefully, we will meet again in new versions of the cooperative real experience program – Cooperative Campus.
Below, watch the film summarizing the project:
Cooperative campus har resulted in
- a cooperative business and entrepreneurship programme that may be transferred and implemented other places
- 49 young participants getting a chance of both theory behind and real life experience of, cooperation
- Increased knowledge of cooperative enterprise and entrepreneurship not only amongst participants, but also collaborators, partners and others
- 10 cooperative and social business ideas – right now in the making
- by offering young people a chance to create their own cooperative business, building a better future and strengthening the cooperative local ecosystem
- Real market experience resulting in:
- social media marketing service, sewing baby clothes, cleaning service, a podcast on human behaviour and an app helping social enterprises to increase sales through a common discount / point system for customers.
Below, information preceding the first version of Cooperative Campus 2020-2021
Experience real cooperative entrepreneurship
Now you have the chance of creating business ideas together with others. In a live setting.
In Cooperative Campus you get a unique chance of trying out how to run a business idea from its starting seed to sales. Together, we will create and learn more about how we generate successful business ideas that are launched in reality. At the same time you will study trending and important subjects as circular economy, social innovations, sustainability, marketing and market forces.
You will facilitate the way for your career and to become your own boss. You are testing and taking a business concept from the table to sale. You will learn more about how to create company that has economic, societal and environment sustainability and clear business acumen. You will learn more about social entrepreneurship, sharing economy and entrepreneurship in general. All the time rooted in reality. Learning and at the same time testing in real life.
In this project, we wish to facilitate the creation of more cooperative and social enterprises. Enterprises governed and guided by values of openness, democracy and sustainability. Companies that benefit society and stand on several grounds in a changing world. Companies characterized by community and support, entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge.
About the education
We meet during the autumn fo 2020 and spring of 2021. The training is designed so that it can be combined with work, studies or other employment. You decide your own activity level. For further arrangement, please view your Cooperative Campus regional page.
Cooperative Campus will make a nice part of your CV and LinkedIn experiences. It will also give you the chance of trying out to be part of a business, letting you get a taste of if that is inspiring to you.
Cooperative campus does not cost anything for participators.
For content of the programme, read more here!
Cooperative campus is aimed at participants that are:
- are between 18-29 years
- are within och just leaving the educational path (academic or vocational)
- want to develop ideas with others
- wish to get a further insight in social economy and cooperation
- are motivated by creating your own future
- are living in one of the four territories: Navarra in Spain, Goriška region in Slovenia, Lapland in Finland and Örebro län in Sweden.
Please note that requirements can differ between the countries. Read the criteria for your country here: Spain, Slovenia, Finland, Sweden.
Number of participants might be limited.
Please see our FAQ for questions. Or contact your countrys representative for the project. Click here for all contacts.
All questions are welcome!
The training has been made possible through cooperation between Spain, Finland, Sweden and Slovenia and is financed by the EU.
Cooperative Campus ponuja mladim priložnost, da izvejo čim več o prednostih povezovanja pri razvoju poslovnih idej in zasnujejo uresničljiv poslovni model.
Več informacij v slovenščini je na voljo tukaj.